Es ist die Zeit gekommen, in der man am liebsten den ganzen Tag nur im Bett liegen bleiben und Serien schauen möchte. Mir geht es zumindest so. Und da ich zurzeit auch ziemlich unkreativ und unproduktiv bin und ich denke, dass es euch vielleicht ähnlich geht, habe ich einen zweiten Teil von “HILFE, was schreibe ich unter mein neues Foto” vorbereitet 😀
Wer das Format nicht kennt, sollte bei TEIL 1 vorbeischauen (findet ihr ebenfalls in der Kategorie “Inspiration” 🙂
Mehr gibt es eigentlich auch nich zu sagen außer: Diese Müdigkeits- Winterbluesphase geht vorbei, I swear! und jetzt: VIEL SPASS! <3
all time favorites:
– “never make fun of someone’s passion because that’s the thing that saves them from the world”.
– “so many years of education, yet nobody ever taught us how to love ourselves and why it’s so important”.
– “she needed a hero, so that’s what she became.”
– “some day we will find what we are looking for. or maybe we won’t. maybe we will find something much greater than that.
– “sometimes you need to let go and see what happens.”
– “it’s all about the person you wanna own a dog with.”
– “hold company with yourself so sacred, that even when you are alone, you are whole.”
– “that’s the thing about ‘what ifs’, they don’t matter. they don’t change anything. all they do is make it unable for you to heal.”
– “some days you just have to say ‘fuck it, I did what I could today’ and just let go of all the stuff you wanted to do. life is too short to be angry with yourself for being human.”
– “the worst thing fate can do is to show you the right person at the wrong time”.
– “sometimes the greatest love is simply to let go.”
– “and finally you taught me why hurricanes were named after people”.
– “and in the end, we can blame the stars or tell ourselves that it wasn’t meant to be, that it wasn’t destined to happen. but deep down we know that the stars were not at fault and it was ‘meant to be’. the fault was in ourselves.
– “it’s a “I want to fake my own death, move to Mexico & live off tacos & tequila” kinda day”.
– “I love asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because I’m still looking for ideas.”
– “if you have ever done me wrong just know my mom knows and she doesn’t like you.”
– “everyone thinks I’m overdramatic when I’m upset, but when an octopus gets stressed out, it eats itself. now THAT’S overdramatic.”
– “perks of dating me: – you’ll be the hot one.”
– “one of my favorite moments is when I’m sitting on a toilet completely drunk and I just smile and nod at myself in silence.”
liebe / freundschaft / familie:
– “the best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”
– “I need friends who’ll take cool aesthetic photos of me while I pretend I’m not looking.”
– “I hope my best friends meet boys who love them as much as I love them because sometimes I think they forget how well they deserve to be treated.”
– “we all have holes right through our hearts, I’m sure you’ve got them too, but it’s funny how the hole in mine, is shaped a lot like you.”
– “fall in love with someone who tastes like adventure but looks like the calm, beautiful morning after a terrible storm.”
– “it is a very rare enlightening and fortunate phenomena to find someone who makes you feel like your insanity is completely logical.”
– “get out from your house, from your cave, from the car, from the place you feel safe, from the place that you are. get out and go running, go funning, go wild, get out from your head and get growing, dear child.”
– “the best education you will ever get is traveling. nothing teaches you more than exploring the world and accumulating experiences.”
– “living in new york city is like dating a comedian: fun while it lasts, but when it’s over,.. man it’s over!”
– “if I were really, really ridiculously wealthy, I wouldn’t buy a mansion, just tiny apartments in every city I love.”
– “because in the end you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. climb that goddamn mountain.”
natur / jahreszeiten:
– “listen, the wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, we have had our summer evenings: now for october eves.
– “autumn, the year’s last loveliest smile.”
– “autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
– “leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time.”
– “if flowers can teach themselves how to bloom after winter passes, so can you.”